Four years ago

Remembering the Mumbai terror attacks

Lest we forget. It’s not over yet. Ajmal Kasab was just the tip of the jehadi spear wielded by the Pakistani establishment. The real perpetrators of Mumbai terror attacks remain unpunished. And justice remains undelivered.

I believe in Martin Luther King’s words: “The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.” But I also believe in Barack Obama’s explanation of those words: “It bends towards justice, but here is the thing: it does not bend on its own. It bends because each of us in our own ways put our hand on that arc and we bend it in the direction of justice.”

Let each of us put our hand on that arc and bend it in the direction of justice. A rededication to seeking justice is perhaps the best way to honour the memories of those we lost this day four years ago.

Connect

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

, , ,

21 Responses to Four years ago

1. test website March 17, 2013 at 4:52 pm #

I have been examinating out many of your stories and i must say pretty good stuff. I will make sure to bookmark your site.

2. Nurali May 29, 2013 at 5:55 pm #

Mumbai attack was an inside job by Hindu extremists. Proof: Nariman Chabad (Jewish) house used for stockpiling weapons, appearance of attackers (short,dark = indians), spoken language of attackers was marathi, targeted killing of hemant karkare (anti-terrorism chief who investigated RSS, BJP bombings of Muslims), also the name kasab means butcher in arabic (its obviously a fake name). Open your eyes, and stop blaming others.Your government attacked your own people for political ends.

3. sources August 24, 2014 at 5:09 pm #

This requires Minecraft to constantly regenerate the movements of every single creature, potentially slowing down this system.
    First coming from all, your want to Minecraft Alpha, and Cheat Engine.
    sources

4. In the entire process of translation, it is very important cross-check if your translated text remained true on the message meant to be presented to
    investors or business partners. Harrisco
    Often quite a simple translation can change out wrong and undermine
    your marketing strategy. The first might appear more grammatically correct with an English speaker, nevertheless the second translation really expresses the same meaning.

Harrisco Hiring professional service providers to perform Dutch translations ensures most beneficial results
    in a record time. Translation- they may be easier to “feel” and so we tag
    them as more “real”. Harrisco These languages can be taught to students to enable them to understand the Bible and even make
    their own translation from the original sources.

5. vb.net impersonate user September 15, 2014 at 10:27 pm #

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that
    you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably
    come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you
    shield this increase.

6. twitter.com September 19, 2014 at 12:18 am #

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and
    in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account
    your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

7. ??????? September 22, 2014 at 11:59 pm #

curettes curlicue curliest curlings curlycue currachs curraghs currants.
    muumuu   muzhik   muzjik   muzzle   myases   myasis   mycele   myelin. muchly   mucins   mucked
    mucker   muckle   mucluc   mucoid   mucors.

8. I think this is among the most vital info for me.
    And i am happy reading your article. However want to commentary on some general things, The website style is
    great, the articles is truly excellent : D. Excellent
    process, cheers

9. Nike Air Max 2014 September 25, 2014 at 6:30 am #

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and
    gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

10. Facebook.Com September 25, 2014 at 7:32 am #

It’s an amazing piece of writing for all the web users; they will take
    benefit from it I am sure.

11. www.blackstonecherry.com September 25, 2014 at 11:06 am #

That comparison has been completed by using various assay methods.
    Using this technique is much difficult than using herbal supplement to stop premature ejaculation. Other
    alternative cures for gynecomastia that you can benefit from are anti-estrogen drugs such as Nolvadex.

12. boom222 September 25, 2014 at 11:26 pm #

??? ??????????????? ??????

13. Clash of Clans Triche Gemmes illimité September 26, 2014 at 3:07 am #

Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you, However I am having
    difficulties with your RSS. I don’t know the reason why I am unable to
    subscribe to it. Is there anybody else having similar RSS problems?
    Anyone who knows the answer can you kindly respond?
    Thanx!!

14. NYC SEO Experts September 29, 2014 at 12:47 am #

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
    I don’t know who you are but definitely you’re going to a famous
    blogger if you aren’t already ;) Cheers!

15. The thinner our skin is, the more fragile it becomes.
    Helps: clear bruises, carbuncles, sores on the skin, arthritis,
    rheumatism, muscle aches and pains, relieve acne, lighten age spots, fight skin damaging free radicals, reduce cellulite, promote smoothness and
    evenness of skin tone, decrease inflammation, increase
    radiance to skin, provide aromatherapy benefits and more.

If you have products with any of these ingredients and you
    experience irritation with shaving, I suggest trying
    something new.

16. bulletproof home review September 29, 2014 at 5:34 am #

In addition, truck mounted computers are installed by certified technicians who
    thoroughly understand electronic registers, meters and tank gauges,
    internal valves, cargo pumps etc. Drive your car onto
    the elevator platform, then jump out and hit the button to send yourself up.
    Police departments do get into ticket wars with other cops and start handing out
    tickets to members of other departments freely.

17. prank September 29, 2014 at 9:42 pm #

One researcher that covers GT Advanced Technologies , the firm which was to make the glass for the iPhone 6, wrote inside
    a analysis note earlier this week that plans for the sapphire screens were cancelled in August, merely weeks before
    the September 9 launch. The modern Apple Watches (except the Sport” version) do utilize sapphire for their screens.

18. Mynintendonews.com September 30, 2014 at 4:01 pm #

This paragraph is genuinely a good one it helps new the web people, who are wishing in favor
    of blogging.

19. loose toilet seat October 1, 2014 at 12:16 am #

Only after the cat has got used to the litter tray should
    you start to move it. Then, begin bowel training by encouraging regular ‘potty’ times after a meal,
    especially if he tends to move his bowels at that time into his nappy.
    Loads of us are enthusiastic about camping holidays and a range of other outdoor activities
    such as boating or hill walking. You have to call a skilled technician to get it mounted properly and enjoy a comfortable time
    in the bathroom. When dealing with any situation it’s best to have
    a plan of action.

20. yard sheds October 1, 2014 at 9:50 am #

We stumbled over here from a different web page and thought
    I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.

Look forward to going over your web page repeatedly.

21. Booker October 1, 2014 at 10:22 am #

This is a great tip especially tto those fresh to the blogosphere.
    Brief but very accurate information… Appreciate your sharing
    this one. A must read article!